Friday, July 31, 2015

Thursday July 30th

Today we went to the Rijksmuseum. I really enjoyed it and I thought it was much better than the Van Gogh Museum. We didn't get to do a full tour but it was still nice getting to see the Nightwatch and the Van Gogh portrait. I know there were several more but I can't remember what they were called. After we left the Rijksmuseum, Sarah, Emily, Frank, and I went to eat and headed to the market. I had never been to the Albert Cuyp Market so it was pretty nice being there. I had my first fresh stroopwaffel, it was amazing. Much better than the packaged ones. We continued walking down the street and I have been looking for a new suitcase so I decided to buy one. It's bright blue and is supposed to be pretty strong. Got back to the apartment and took a nap. Graham, Brad, Drew, Andrew, Frank and I went to go to NEMO, we walked inside but there were way too many kids. We decided to have beer on top the city, I got a nice raspberry beer that was delicious. We finished up there and walked to the Zoo. The zoo was really nice, it had  a lot of animals and the cages were very close so you could see a lot better than most zoos. We spent a good two hours there and headed to "Dollar Fifty Heineken Place" to eat dinner. The nachos were great, I got back and fell asleep and rested most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment